Our growing company is searching for a Rental Clerk & Driver who will primarily be responsible for delivery and setup of canopies, frame tents, and more for events and weddings.
In the store, daily responsibilities include pumping propane, servicing equipment, loading and unloading equipment from vehicles, and creating rental contracts and reservations for customers.
If you are a person that likes working in a team environment that is both physically and mentally challenging, we encourage you to apply today.
Your pay is determined by the quality of your work under these conditions.
WHAT DOES A RENTAL CLERK DO?
Rental Clerks work at the front counter and sales floor providing assistance directly to customers, as well as in the back of the store servicing and cleaning the rental equipment.
You will become knowledgeable with the store layout, inventory, and company policies to provide accurate information to customers.
You will also be trained how our equipment is used, how to clean and service the equipment, and how to teach customers how to safely operate equipment.
You will be the face of the company and must provide the excellent customer service for which our company is known.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
You will learn the following responsibilities and duties in a fast paced, physically demanding workday:
- Pump propane gas and refill propane tanks for customers.
- Perform service and maintenance on our rental equipment.
- Load and unload equipment from customer vehicles quickly and safely.
- Provide excellent customer service; helping customers figure out what equipment they need for their job, find the equipment in the store, teach customers how to safely use the equipment.
- Learn how to use our computer system to effectively create accurate documents and agreements with each customer rental.
- Learn how to navigate our computer system to create customer contracts, update customer information, and create reservations.
- Answer the phone to assist customers in a timely and polite manner.
- Wear provided company shirts and adhere to the dress code provided.
- Starting Pay: $18.00 / Hour
- Pay Increases with Quality of Work and Experience
- Immediate Vacation Accrual (+1 Hour Vacation per Week)
- Health Insurance (Available after 3 Months of Full-Time Employment)
- Raises & Bonuses (Based on Job Performance)
- Paid Lunch Hour (On-Site)
- 30-50 Hours / Week
- Monday-Saturday: 8:00AM – 6:00PM
- Sunday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Overtime Available as Needed